rush job please
The focus of this assignment will be on the foundation and processes that have been established, bringing the U.S. health care system where it is today. You will also consider how current and future plans for financing and reimbursement are currently impacting cost and access of health care.
Create a 12-15 slide presentation that includes detailed speaker notes for each slide. In your presentation, explore the following points:
- How was health care insurance established in the United States?
- What is the purpose of different health care insurances? (i.e., private, group, self, public)
- What is cost sharing, and how has this impacted health care?
- What reimbursement methods are presently used? (e.g., bundled services, fee-for-service)
- What are retrospective and prospective reimbursements? What are some positives and negatives of each?
- Present and future national health expenditures. Provide a brief overview. How do they influence health care insurance at the present and how will they in the future?
Do not count the title slide or the references slide when determining whether you have met the required number of slides for this assignment.
A minimum of three references, in addition to your textbook, are required for this assignment.
While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance