- The Effectiveness of Pay for Knowledge Plans
HRM 307 Compensation and Benefits requires each student to submit 3 research papers â€“ one each at the conclusion of Units 3, 5 and 7.A list of topics is provided from with each student will select and secure advanced approval from the instructor.The 3 research papers together will account for 50 percent of the studentâ€™s final grade.
The requirements for your research papers are:
1. Each research paper topic will be approved in advance by the instructor.
2. Each research paper will be submitted on or before the designated deadline.*
3. An abstract of no more than Â½ double-spaced pages will accompany each research paper.
4. Each research paper shall be a minimum of 3 full double-spaced pages and a maximum of 5 full double-spaced pages, exclusive of the abstract and bibliography.
5. Each research paper shall be supported by no fewer than 3 non-text sources and all sources shall be professionally attributed in the document and included in a bibliographic listing at the conclusion of the paper.
6. Effectively define the topic and include an overview of your research findings.
7. In detail and with supporting examples and documentation, present your research findings objectively.
8. Summarize your research conclusions and add your own commentary based on your own experiences.
9. Use clear and professional writing and format.
* Research papers will be accepted for partial credit after the deadline.
Students:Be sure to read the criteria, by which your paper/project will be evaluated, before you write, and again after you write.