all the instructions is there 20
Research Question(s): How can Organizational Behavior efforts be carried out through Human Resource functions to better understand and respond to change? HR functions include:
- HRM Strategy
- Training and Development
- Appraisal Management
- Compensation and Total Rewards
- Risk Management
Choose one (1) HR function for the article review and application sections.
Article Review: Provide a review of relevant scholarly articles that answer the research question(s). Keep in mind that you may have to alter the question wording in your searches in order to identify relevant works. It is important to look for key writers/researchers in the field, and prevailing theories and hypotheses. This article review should provide a foundation to answer the research question(s), but it is not meant to be an exhaustive review of all relevant literature â€“ if you choose to pursue this topic later in your program, you will be able to use this information as a base to continue your secondary research. A review of 2-3 articles is appropriate for this section. (approx. 2 pages)
Application: Explain how this HR function can be used to carry out Organization Behavior efforts in the music business. Provide specific implementation ideas. (approx. 1.5 pages)
- Submit your paper as a Word document.
- APA formatting, proper in-text citations, and references are required for all written submissions.
- Review the attached rubric before submitting.
- You will need to submit your paper to BOTH this assignment AND Turnitin separately. Turnitin is used to check for issues of plagiarism. Find the Turnitin Submission area directly below this assignment.
READINGS & RESOURCES
Bolman, L.G., & Deal, T.E. (2017). Reframing Organizations. (6th ed.) San Francisco, Jossey-Bass.
- Chapter 6: People and Organizations
- Chapter 7: Improving Human Resource Management
- Chapter 8: Interpersonal and Group Dynamics
- Chapter 17: Reframing Leadership
These chapters blend the connection of organizational behavior and human resource management. There is a focus on the fit between human needs and organizational requirements, and how to manage the two.