2023 PART 1 2 PAGES PART 2 1 PAGE PART 3 2 PAGES THE STATE THAT
Nursing 2023 3 PARTS
PART 1 2 PAGES PART 2 1 PAGE PART 3 2 PAGES THE STATE THAT 2023 Assignment
PART 1 = 2 PAGES
PART 2 =1 PAGE
PART 3 = 2 PAGES
THE STATE THAT WE WILL BE USING IS FLORIDA
This paper will have three parts addressing two important pieces of legislation related to the right of individuals to make health care decisions for themselves.
The Advance Health Care Directive
Locate a copy of an advanced directive (AD) that complies with the laws of the state in which you work. The organization in which you work should have a copy of an advance directive that is given to patients. If not, download your state’s Advance Directives here http://www.caringinfo.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3289.
Complete the advance directive for yourself. Do not turn in your AD with your paper. The AD is for your personal use.
In your paper, Part I:
- Identify where you obtained the AD and explain its compliance with state law.
- Conduct research (2 sources) to learn more about the AD in your state and explain how it works.
- Discuss how easy or difficult it was to complete the AD. Your comments should be specific and both objective and subjective. For example, when you state your personal feelings, you must relate them to the literature (textbook and research) that discusses this process and the difficulties that many people face when completing an advance directive.
(Cite/ reference any sources you use to explore these questions, including your texts.)
Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) Form
- What is a Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) form?
- When should this form be completed?
- Who can complete the form?
- Who needs to sign the form to make it a legal document?
(Cite/reference any sources you use to explore these questions, including your texts.)
Tie the two first sections together by writing a summary and conclusion.
This section should address:
1. the differences between an Advance Health Care Directive and the POLST,
2. the RN’s important role in assuring the patient’s right to autonomy in choosing the healthcare interventions the patient does or does not want.
Use current APA format.
The paper should be between 5 pages in length excluding the title and reference page(s).
Cite and reference the course text and at least two (2) additional appropriate professional sources.
SOURCES SHOULD NOT BE OLDER THAN 2015
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW