2023 Module 4 Case FIGHTING CHRONIC DISEASE AND COMMUNITY NUTRITION INTERVENTION Case Assignment For
Nursing 2023 BHD421 Module 4 Case
Module 4 Case FIGHTING CHRONIC DISEASE AND COMMUNITY NUTRITION INTERVENTION Case Assignment For 2023 Assignment
Module 4 – Case
FIGHTING CHRONIC DISEASE AND COMMUNITY NUTRITION INTERVENTION
For this Case Assignment you will expand your understanding of core public health roles; specifically nutrition. Please answer these questions:
- Discuss the differences in the role of public health in the prevention of infectious diseases and chronic diseases. In your opinion, which will be more important to the health of our nations over the next 20 to 30 years?
- Discuss and explain the role of prevention in fighting and controlling the spread of chronic diseases and the impact of chronic diseases on health care spending.
- Discuss the core public health responsibilities and how they have had an impact on nutritional issues in America, including obesity and diabetes. Do you believe that they have been effectively or ineffectively managed by public health agencies? Define and discuss the role of State government in this area and how it differs from that of the Federal government.
- How do community nutritionists, public health nutritionist, and clinical nutritionist differ?
- Why is nutrition important in health and disease treatment, control and prevention and how is nutrition related to any of the Social Determinants of Health?
- Which organizations are involved in public health nutrition? Of the organizations identified which one has the most influence over public policy for public health nutrition? Please justify your response.
Please submit your Case Assignment at the end of Module 4. Please refer to the Trident calendar for exact due dates. Please contact me at any time should you have any questions.
- You are expected to consult the scholarly literature in preparing your paper; you are also expected to incorporate relevant background readings.
- Your paper should be written in your own words. This will enable your instructor to assess your level of understanding.
- In order to earn full credit, you must clearly show that you have read ALL required Background materials.
- Be sure to cite your references in the text of all papers and on the reference list at the end. For examples, look at the way the references are listed in the modules and on the Background reading list. Remember, any statement that you make that is not common knowledge or that originates from your synthesis or interpretation of materials you have read must have a citation associated with it. For guidelines on in-text citations, visit the following website: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/
- Proofread your paper to be sure grammar and punctuation are correct and that each part of the assignment has been addressed clearly and completely.
- Your assignment will not be graded until you have submitted an Originality Report with a Similarity Index (SI) score <15% (excluding direct quotes, quoted assignment instructions, and references). Papers not meeting this requirement by the end of the session will receive a score of 0 (grade of F). Papers with a lower SI score may be returned for revisions. For example, if one paragraph accounting for only 10% of a paper is cut and pasted, the paper could be returned for revision, despite the low SI score. Please use the report and your SI score as a guide to improve the originality of your work.
Length: Your paper should be 5-7 pages (double-spaced) in length, and include 5-7 peer-reviewed reference citations (excluding title page and references)
Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable source of information.
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW