2023 Instructions Develop Presentation Evaluation Title Monomyth and Superhero Recycled Themes Heroes have always been a part of written
Nursing 2023 Instructions Develop: Presentation Evaluation Title: Monomyth and Superhero, Recycled Themes
Instructions Develop Presentation Evaluation Title Monomyth and Superhero Recycled Themes Heroes have always been a part of written 2023 Assignment
Evaluation Title: Monomyth and Superhero, Recycled Themes
Heroes have always been a part of written stories. Heroes from Greek mythology often had super-human characteristics but also had fatal flaws and often met with tragic ends because of these flaws. The era post World War I and II created comic book heroes that did not seem to have any flaws. The current super-heroes all seem to be dark heroes – heroes that may not always do acceptable (legal) things, but overall may have good intentions. One similarity that many hero stories share is the monomyth, or hero’s journey, as you read about in this week’s unit.
Be sure to address the following in your presentation:
- Discuss how the character of one Hero or Superhero (fictional) reflects the times that they are written. You may select a fictional hero from any era. However, you should be comfortable describing that era’s culture as well.
- Explain why this hero would resonate with the general era in which they were written.
- Describe the elements of the monomyth that are apparent in this hero’s story. HINT! Utilize a template like the one listed below to break down each part of the monomyth.
Submission: A 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation or Prezi that answers the questions posed above. Include speaker notes or a voice-over, images, and videos where applicable. If you choose the voice-over option, you will upload your recording web link (URL).
In your presentation:
- Provide speaker’s notes or a voice-over on the PowerPoint to accompany each slide. If you choose speaker’s notes, the total word count of your notes should be 800-1000 words. If you choose to create a voice-over recording, your presentation should be 5-7 minutes long.
- Include a title slide and include your references page in APA format on the last slide of the presentation.
- A visual overview of the Monomyth/Hero’s Journey can be found at https://thetrojanwar.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/monomyth.jpg (Links to an external site.).
- Prezi would be especially interesting to use for this assignment! If you are new to using Prezi, check out this example online of a presentation using Prezi: https://prezi.com/k6bxm9naoxbb/the-heros-journey/ (Links to an external site.)
- Screencast-o-Matic is an easy, free tool to use to create your voice over. Get free access at https://screencast-o-matic.com/ (Links to an external site.)
- If you are new to using Screencast-o-Matic, tutorials are available at http://help.screencast-o-matic.com/
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW