2023 1 Minimum 3 full pages and 3 slides with speaker notes Follow the
Nursing 2023 Primary care and Gastric disease (Due 24 hours)
1 Minimum 3 full pages and 3 slides with speaker notes Follow the 2023 Assignment
1) Minimum 3 full pages and 3 slides with speaker notes (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 slides with speaker notes
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Primary care
Topic: Infectious Gastrointestinal Disorders
A 78-year-old woman is brought to the clinic by her son, who reports that she has had three days of diarrhea that is now watery with small amounts of blood, and periodic vomiting occurring once or twice daily. The woman appears weak and ill. Her son reports that the woman lives with him, and that his family and children have recently been sick with gastroenteritis. The patient’s mucous membranes appear dry, and she reports feeling dizzy and falling earlier in the day. The fall resulted in bruising on her hip and elbow but no other apparent injuries. The patient takes antihypertensive medication, an oral antidiabetic medication, and occasional ibuprofen for joint pain; she is otherwise healthy. The patient’s vital signs are temperature 99.8°F, heart rate 96, respiratory rate 24, and blood pressure 118/58.
- What additional assessment information should be obtained?
- What are the differential diagnoses for this patient?
- What management will be recommended for the patient?
- What patient education should be included?
Part 2: Primary care Women
Many elements need to be considered individually by a woman, man, or couple when choosing the most appropriate contraceptive method. Some of these elements include safety, effectiveness, availability (including accessibility and affordability), and acceptability. Although most contraceptive methods are safe for use by most women, U.S. MEC provides recommendations on the safety of specific contraceptive methods for women with certain characteristics and medical conditions.
1. Discuss various forms of contraception including indications, contraindications, side effects, U.S.
Medical Eligibility Criteria (USMRC), U.S.
Selected Practice Recommendations for Contraceptive Use (USSPR)
2. How will you and your patient decide on the best type?
3. How do you manage the patient who has preconceived notions about certain contraceptives that are not evidence-based?
Part 3: Practicum
1. Describe how does effective communication affects advanced nurse provider relationship with patients and other healthcare providers
Part 4: Gastric disease
1. Description of the disease
2. Risk factors
6. Nursing intervention
#eduessaylab #assignmenthelp #nursingstudents #lawstudents #termpaperbuddy #savvyessaywriters #onlineprowriters #essaywriters4life #exclusivewritings #writinghub.net #collegerpapertutors #www.legalessaywriters.com # legalessaywriters #nursingsavvywriters #nursingassignmenthelp #professionalessaybuddy.com #professionalessaybuddy #timelynursingwriters
We give our students 100% satisfaction with their assignments, which is one of the most important reasons students prefer us to other helpers. Our professional group and planners have more than ten years of rich experience. The only reason is that we have successfully helped more than 100000 students with their assignments on our inception days. Our expert group has more than 2200 professionals in different topics, and that is not all; we get more than 300 jobs every day more than 90% of the assignment get the conversion for payment.
PLACE ORDER NOW